Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sept. 29, 2008

The boys decided to give me my own personal choir concert:

No recording devices:

choir notes:

brief intermission:

Nathan sings in Chinese: (and he is not joking--I had to try SO hard not to laugh, but you can hear in the end I couldn't help it. After the video Nathan asked, "why are you laughing?" So as to not hurt his feelings, I said, "because I can't believe you can speak Chinese! That's so good!")

How he learned Chinese:

P.S. Todd has never spoken Chinese in family time :)

That night Nathan said in his prayer, "Thank you that I can speak Chinese"

Side note: Yesterday Nathan's explitive was "pastrami and meatballs!"

Last note: I love my life!!

5 comments:

allie said...

That is freaking hilarious!! Nay Nay is such a funny little boy!

kdguice said...

i vow to never have a bad day again, because there is no excuse to have a frown on my face when these videos are at my disposal! can i borrow those kids for a few weeks? :) i LOVE em!!

Todd said...

I love my family!

Tawnya said...

That is so cute!! I love it. I am so glad you are a blogger. I noticed you are taking way more pictures and you are even taking video's now. Yay for blogs.

Laurie said...

I can't tell you how freakin' adorable those boys are! I miss them sooooo much!!!!