Friday, August 29, 2008

Aug. 29, 2008

When we were at the mall, I tried this adorable Halloween costume on Katherine! I love Halloween! Alex is going to be Batman and Nathan wants to be a T-Rex skeleton, though I don't think I can find that costume.
Here's the back...


Nathan decided to get a T-Rex at Build-a-Bear with his allowance. Alex got a Batman belt to complete his costume (I'll take a picture of him in his costume later...he's really cute)

We are still learning about Australia in history. Alex and Nathan are scuba diving (notice the mask and swim shorts) in the Great Barrier Reef looking for sea life.


Here is a house in Provo that I just love.

My aunt Nancy (my mom's sister) and uncle scott brought their son David to BYU and we all ate dinner together. Kelly, Shannon's sister, is next to Shannon and she moved out here, too.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Everyone but Scott looks happy...He must be paying the bill:)

Dad