Friday, September 5, 2008

Sept. 5, 2008

We spent the day at Thanksgiving Point (I love that place!) and had a really fun time. We got to the Dino Museum when it opened at 10am, we were meeting other K12 (our homeschool/online school) families there. We had to wake up at 8:30 and Alex said he didn't want to do any more activities so early in the morning:) (we are a little turned around right now). We spent a few hours at the dino museum with their friends, and then had a picnic lunch on the grass. It was an absolutely perfect, gorgeous day! Then we looked at in the shops there, and the boys did good while I looked in "Mommy stores". Then we went to the farmers market there and had a lot of samples. Then we spent the rest of the day in the free garden area. My idea of heaven-a beautiful day, a beautiful garden, holding my beautiful baby girl and playing with my handsome boys-- it doesn't get better than that!





Nathan is obsessed with this Megaladon shark in the din0 museum (and the t-rex).
I laughed out loud when I saw these garden plaques:) (sorry if this offends anyone)


2 comments:

Rick said...

looks like you had fun. I love the signs:)
Love,
Dad

Kenon said...

Hey! I got your email about your blog. I can't believe you have a girl! How fun. I am pregnant with #4 and still don't know what I am having. We just moved to Virginia a month ago. We need to stay in touch...