Nathan's:

Mine:

We also made Spongebobs. The kids love Spongebob.

Here are some pictures from Boys' Club. Katherine learned to crawl there!!! She is yawning:

Now she's talking:

At Boys' Club they had an art lesson:


We went to get a treat at McFattness and the kids played for about 2 hours on the "play place":


Here's Katherine's springy Sunday outfit:

Katherine and her friend Heidi:

Yesterday Todd picked up Katherine and she laid her head on his shoulder and smiled the hugest smile! Every morning Todd gets Katherine out of her crib when he hears her talking. He goes in there and she is playing with her doll. Then he picks her up and she gives him a hug by laying her head on his shoulder. Then she looks out the door and he takes her to me and we snuggle in bed and I feed her. Todd said that is the routine every morning. So adorable.
Mine:
We also made Spongebobs. The kids love Spongebob.
Here are some pictures from Boys' Club. Katherine learned to crawl there!!! She is yawning:
Now she's talking:
At Boys' Club they had an art lesson:
We went to get a treat at McFattness and the kids played for about 2 hours on the "play place":
Here's Katherine's springy Sunday outfit:
Katherine and her friend Heidi:
Yesterday Todd picked up Katherine and she laid her head on his shoulder and smiled the hugest smile! Every morning Todd gets Katherine out of her crib when he hears her talking. He goes in there and she is playing with her doll. Then he picks her up and she gives him a hug by laying her head on his shoulder. Then she looks out the door and he takes her to me and we snuggle in bed and I feed her. Todd said that is the routine every morning. So adorable.
4 comments:
I love how Heidi's shirt is just covered with drool...oh well!!! If Katherine were older I'd ask to borrow all of her outfits for Heidi because you dress her so dang cute!! I can tell the two of them already have a friendship going on.
Love all the pics. I don't think Katie has enough outfits :)
Love,
Dad
That is so cute that she does that with Todd. I love the crafts. And, are these pictures taken in one day? Did you change Katie that much? Did you do that by choice, or were you forced (pooping or peeing out of the diaper)? Silly Kristie!
the pictures were on different days. i usually don't change her clothes unless i have to:)
Post a Comment