Friday, July 24, 2009
hurray!
Our K12 packages came today! We got about 6 big boxes full of stuff. We anticipate it with great excitment and then when they arrive it's like Christmas! The boys were most excited about their math books because they love math. We are doing another math program and the k12 math is supplement, so I told them the k12 math workbooks can be for them. They love going through and doing the pages....they definitely get their love for math from Todd and NOT from me!! I was never too bad at it, I just didn't like it. They also like their handwriting without tears workbooks because there are lots of pictures to color on each page after they write their letters. This is why homeschool works so well for us-- the boys love learning so I don't have to fight them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for math!!!
Post a Comment