Tuesday, September 15, 2009

tons of pics and videos

Here is Katie in her words-can't-express-this-kind-of-cuteness Halloween dress and pigtails:













We went to Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake. All the kids had tons of fun- even and especially Katie.








Nathan's math: (all in his head)

140 divided by 5= 28 (I couldn't do that one in my head, I had to use a calculator. He did it fast in his head!)

8 times 8 = 64 (or 8 squared)

6 times 6 is 36 (or 6 squared)

52 times 2 is 104

104 times 2 is 208

28+36 is 64

7 comments:

Rick said...

all so very cute. Katie is looking more and more like her mom.

love you,
Dad

Tawnya said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those were the cutest video's ever!! Katie is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love LOVE LOVE her halloween dress. Spencer watched the video's with me and misses his cousins! LOVE YOU!

kdguice said...

i'm obsessed with those pigtails... :)

Laurie said...

I can't believe how much Katie is growing!! All the kids are so dang cute!!! I miss them so much! Why don't you guys come out for Halloween? :) Love you!

Laurie said...

PS I can't believe all the pics and videos!! I felt like I hit the jackpot! Also I can't believe Nathan can do that in his head fast... OH MY GOSH!

Tawnya said...

ok, really cute video's but UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!

Tawnya said...

ok, really cute video's but UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!