Friday, October 2, 2009

learning to count

On Fridays the boys go to PE at the public school. I drop them off and then pick them up, and they each have their own time. When I was driving Nathan home, he said the teacher was talking to him before the class came. She asked what his favorite subject was. He answered math. She asked him if he started learning how to count yet. He said that right now he's at 27,000.

Yesterday Nathan told me, "If I get $70 a month, I'd have $840 in a year." He told me he did 70 times 10, and then added 140.

4 comments:

kdguice said...

haha! i bet that teacher was blown away! :)

Rick said...

One of the funniest stories I have ever heard....

Love,
Dad

Tawnya said...

Seriously!!!!????!!! Yay for math!

Inspiration Station said...

That is so impressive. Go Nathan, what a math whiz!