First, I forgot how fat your boys were!! I can't believe Nathan's rolls!!! Second, listening and watching Alex is like listening to and watching Spencer. Holy cow, so weird!!
So cute! I forgot how chubby those babies were! And, it was hilarious hearing Alex's shrill (even a happy one!) in the video. That kid's got a set of lungs! :)
I am a married, stay at home mom with 4 kids- Alex age 9, Nathan 8, Katherine 3 and Abbie 1. I do home school with the kids and love it. I live in Utah and belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I blog about our daily life and my random thoughts for my journal.
5 comments:
I love all the rolls on Nathon. You sure had cream for milk with those boys.
oh my goodness! i love them! okay, now i don't feel like putting violet on a diet... ;) haha!
First, I forgot how fat your boys were!! I can't believe Nathan's rolls!!! Second, listening and watching Alex is like listening to and watching Spencer. Holy cow, so weird!!
I think his thighs are as big as mine! :) They were such adorable squishy little boys!
So cute! I forgot how chubby those babies were! And, it was hilarious hearing Alex's shrill (even a happy one!) in the video. That kid's got a set of lungs! :)
Post a Comment