The last few days have been pretty tough! Yesterday Nathan was hanging on the towel rack and it broke off and put a hole in the wall. Then I looked out the window and the boys were playing in the mud and were putting mud on the neighbor's driveway. Then they came inside to take a shower and got mud all over the house. Then Alex accidentally knocked down the shower curtain. We went to the plant shop and Katherine ran out into the street before I found her. Both girls had poop explosions. Katherine is still having meltdowns most of the day. This morning she fell off the bed and hit the bed frame and her head was bleeding-thank goodness no stitches, though. Yesterday Katherine kept getting out the door because the boys were outside and I couldn't grab her because I was nursing, so Alex was chasing after her. All my dishes are dirty. I went to go get something for dinner yesterday and my van battery was dead. Yesterday Nathan was digging in my flowerbed and dug up one of my flowers. Endless laundry.
This is hard!!! Thank goodness Todd has been helping me so much!!!
Things that kept me sane: My kids are cute, my husband is spectacular, and I spent $100 on plants. Oh...and not being pregnant anymore- I'd much rather take this than pregnancy any day!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Kristie, that is hard! I am so sorry!!! I love you!
I love you. hope it gets better.
i wish we lived closer and i'd help you with ALL those things!!!! :( i'm sorry! i love you!
oh, man, I totally relate. I've had those days. Sigh. Good thing they die down a bit as routine sets in and kids get older and recovery continues... (but sometimes they still happen)...
I also totally relate to the spending 100 dollars on plants thing. I chuckled when I read that :)
Post a Comment