Alex got new glasses! He's so cute! He was extremely excited about them. Now he has glasses like his cousin Dallin! Nathan is a bit jealous.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Alex
We started a new thing where every month of the kids' birthdate (Alex's birthday is Aug. 12 so every 12th of the month) is their "special day". I got this idea from another mom in my homeschool group. On that day the kids don't have to do chores, they get to choose the dinner, and they go on a date with mom or dad (rotating). For Alex's date we went miniature golfing (no stitches this time, but a few close calls! Be careful around Alex when he's holding a golf club!) and played a few games at the arcade. (We're trying not to make food a part of it at all.) Alex was so cute. He kept telling me how much fun he was having. It was fun to spend time with just him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
That is a really cute idea to do something like the special day. Maybe we will adopt that.
I CAN'T believe how big Alex is getting. He looks so big. I miss him so much!!! He is getting baptized next month without me! :( But I love his glasses! Miss all of you!!
Post a Comment