Sunday, February 27, 2011

Alex's first piano performance!

Today was Alex's FIRST piano performance! He played in primary. He played "If I Listen With My Heart"- both hands and memorized! He was really nervous but he did it anyway-I'm so proud of him. I couldn't find his church pants anywhere this morning, so I had to go to the store and I got him a suit and he looks SO handsome and grown up in his suit. He definitely has a talent and love for music. I took a video of his performance but somehow it didn't work:(.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh how adorable!! Tell him I am so proud of him! What a talented little boy he is!

Laurie said...

WHAT?! No video!? Make him do it again at home, K? I want to see him play so bad! Are they still doing violin? Are you doing flute? Did you do the master's class?