Today we had a fun day. We went shopping! We each got to pick a place (but Katherine and I were on a team). Alex picked Toys R Us, Nathan wanted to get a rubber duck in Salt Lake we saw last week and I wanted to go to a boutique I saw online (Dear Lizzy). The boutique was GIRRRRRLY!!! I came out of that store smelling like roses. The boys tolerated it and were good about it, but I long for another girl to go window shopping with me! I can't wait until Katherine is older and we can go together. Can I have more girls, please?? Who wants to go shopping with me until then? Here's what we would do:
Go to Tai Pan--they have a bistro now too-I wonder if that's good, go to Gardner Village and then have a tea party at the tea party shop after window shopping, then go to Dear Lizzy and then eat at the bistro and have their pretty pasteries and cream sodas. There's also a cute place that serves a traditional English tea by Trolley Square.
Know of any other good girly shops?
Oh, and there's a new patisserie that just opened next to Quilted Bear in Provo that is really good- The Sweet Tooth Fairy. You should try it.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you and kathy should live next door to each other!
I would love to go with you. First I need to live there, second I need a girl too!!
I'll be there tomorrow....
Post a Comment