Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love

Rexy has now been replaced by Linny from the Wonder Pets. Ever since Nathan had that "true dream" about flying on the Wonder Pet's fly boat, he has been into the Wonder Pets. We found a stuffed Linny at Toys R Us for $2.98, and then went back yesterday to get the other 2 Wonder Pets-- Ming Ming and Tuck (Todd refers to them as Lester, Ding Ding and Chuck). Linny goes everywhere with Nathan and has to sleep with him, too. I asked if he loved Linny more than Rexy and he said, "one penny more."

Alex has been wanting a wife for Beary, so yesterday we went to Build a Bear and he got a pink bear with white hearts on it. He got a wedding dress for "Mrs. Bear" and a tux for Beary. So tomorrow we are going to have a wedding and I'm going to make the wedding cake. Alex said he bought a house for them, and he told me Beary is a little bit scared because he's never been in a wedding before.

Friday night I told the boys that Sat. was going to be Val. Day, a day to do things for the people we love. Nathan said, "Can I take cookies to Nancy?" Nancy is our single 65 year old neighbor that Nathan has a crush on. He said that he is going to marry her. We didn't have time to make cookies, so we got a rose and a Valentine and gave it to her. She wasn't home so we left it at her door. We saw her today and she said that it made her day. (Todd said Nathan knows how to work it with the older ladies and I said he gets that from my dad- ha ha ha ha! My dad works with older people and many older women have crushes on him).

1 comment:

Rick said...

Yea, once the eye sight starts going away around 80, I start looking really good:)

Love,
Dad