Here is another part of the playroom/schoolroom that is finished:

We took the table and chairs we already had, and painted the table ice blue and the chairs cherry red. The shelf was $4 at Ikea that I also painted red, that holds a red pencil sharpener and a pencil holder that is an old seasoning jar. There is a ribbon and I put vintage scrapbook papers on clothespins and the kids can also display their work on the ribbon with clothespins.

We took the table and chairs we already had, and painted the table ice blue and the chairs cherry red. The shelf was $4 at Ikea that I also painted red, that holds a red pencil sharpener and a pencil holder that is an old seasoning jar. There is a ribbon and I put vintage scrapbook papers on clothespins and the kids can also display their work on the ribbon with clothespins.
I love the colors of the "pencil holder" with the light blue, red and yellow walls. I wish my camera captured the colors better.

I had the boys paint pictures on canvas ($10 for the 2 at Micheals). Here is Nathan's snail with pom pom antenae and button flowers and sun:
Here is Alex and Daddy's castle and button dragon. Todd did the dragon and drew the castle, Alex did the moon button and painted it:
5 comments:
I just love it Kristie. Can't wait to see it in person!
You are doing a great job on the playroom. The pics the boys did are great. Now get some sleep:)
Love,
dad
It looks awesome! I love it! You did such a great job on it!
love it!
So cute and so creative! You're too good!
Post a Comment