Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sillyness Silliness Silly-ness (and a plug for Kris Allen)


At lunch, Nathan put ranch dressing all over his face and then asked Alex, "Do I have white stuff on my face?" He is our comedian.















Here is Alex trying to put one of Katie's bows on Rocket:




________________________________________________


Todd and I are huge American Idol fans, even from Season 1. This season, there is a contestant from MY po-dunk town of Conway, Arkansas! AND he's really good! If he doesn't get kicked off this week (which he shouldn't be), Conway will be on American Idol! So, this Tues. vote for Kris Allen on American Idol. Here is my favorite performance of his:


http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/kris_allen_aint_no_sunshine



Conway is just above Little Rock, in the middle.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

I love you!

Laurie said...

Go Kris and go Conway! Look for Dad and me dancin' in the background when the bring the cameras to Conway! :)