The boys made cute paper chain Halloween countdowns. (no pic)
Here are the fall leaves we put on our schoolroom tree (up high away from Baby Katie)
Sept. 1 we got donuts and apple cider and watched Disney's Legend of Sleepy Hollow cartoon. We got our donuts but we had to wait for Todd to come home. Nathan told me, "My mind has been on those donuts since we got them! So if there is a brain stuck't on to one of them, it's mine."
5 comments:
Thats is so funny. Can I get Nathon to do my finances? Thanks for sharing. Halloween is just around the corner:)
Love,
Dad
Seriously!!! Nathan is a genius! And I think you can celebrate fall too!
please start a reality tv show...
I want to come for Halloween again! Give all your geniuses a kiss and hug from Nana and Papa.
Post a Comment