Tuesday, February 16, 2010

sprinklers!!!!

Todd did our taxes last night (thanks Todd!). We have been planning since last summer doing sprinklers for our yard when we do our taxes. I pulled out the backyard plans, the ground is not frozen, and I am so excited I can barely breathe!!
plan for getting right now: sprinklers front and back yard, electrical wiring for outside lampposts etc. in back, dirt, compost and sod for the front!

5 comments:

Rick said...

If we can help let us know. Sprinklers are really great to have.

allie said...

Yay! How exciting!!

Tawnya said...

I love you! I love that you get so excited about things!

kdguice said...

send some "lawn care" motivation our way, please. we have none in our family! brian HATES yard work, and i pretty much refuse to even try it... ;)

Kirsten said...

FUN! That is exciting. We're using some of tax money to do yard stuff too so I know how you feel. We're going to put in a backyard and I'm thrilled! We've been in this house for 3.5 years and I'm sick of looking at the dirt that is our backyard.