Monday, March 1, 2010

let's start over

can i just go to bed and pretend this day didn't happen? i shouldn't complain, but i had a bad day! these pregnancy hormones are the worst! Can i just be put in a coma until may 12, please?

5 comments:

kdguice said...

i'm sorry kristie. :( it'll be over soon! you'll have a sweet, beautiful BRAND NEW human being in your arms very soon. she'll be absolutely perfect in every way, and they'll put her in your arms, and you'll barely take that FIRST look and today will seem like a walk in the park. she's going to be so incredibly beautiful and perfect. focus on the prize!! ;) i love you very much! you're a really great sister and mommy.

Rick said...

sorry youhad a bad day.sure do love you. this all will pass soon.

Cheryl said...

Hey Kristie,

Thanks for calling me last night and checking up...you're a great friend and VT. I don't know what happened today but just remember everything is 10x worse when you're pregnant!!

Laurie said...

I just want you to know that I love you so much and always will. I wish I could come over and give you a hug!

Laurie said...

I just want you to know that I love you so much and always will. I wish I could come over and give you a hug!