Sunday, October 31, 2010

fun girl days!

One of the books I got at the library for Katherine was "Dance Tanya" about a little girl doing ballet. After we read the book, we watched ballerinas on youtube. Katherine was mesmerized by the ballerinas! On Fridays the boys have school at Liberty Academy, so Fridays are fun girl days!So for our first fun girl day, we went to get Katherine some "dancing clothes", ballet shoes and a ballerina backpack. She picked it all out. The lady there told us about some places that do "mommy and Me" dance classes for her age, so we signed up for a dance class. Last Tues. was her first day and she really loved it! I thought she might be shy, but she wasn't at all. All week she's been asking to go dancing again.
 Our first fun girl day, after we got her dancing clothes, we went to out to lunch and shared a fresh basil pizza. Then we went window shopping at Michaels and I got a wood dollhouse to make for her for Christmas.



 This past girl day we went to Barnes and Nobles. I brought our little Halloween teacups, and had them put our hot chocolate and whip cream in our teacups and we had cute little autumn treats and read Halloween books:
Then we went window shopping at a toy store and we played with the toys they had out to try.

I can't wait until the next fun girl day!

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

You are truly such a great mommy!