Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Do I have brain damage?

I am in Conway, Arkansas right now visiting my parents. I was looking on the internet, and found this house I want in Greenbrier (population about 1,000? right outiside of Conway population 50,000). It has 4 bedrooms and is on 2 acres!!! It's listed at $235,000. I would love to live close to my parents and have so much land. I would have a big flower garden, a big vegetable garden and orchard, farm animals, and a kids area.
Even a fireplace!

I decided to blog about it because I was thinking that if I saw this post when I was a teenager--that I wrote that I wanted to live by my parents in Greenbrier, AR-- I would have thought I had brain damage. I wanted to live as far away from AR as possible. Kerry, my sister, wanted to live in San Francisco, and she ended up in Little Rock, AR, and Allison wanted to probably live in my mother's lap:), and she ended up in Tucson, Arizona. We'll see where Ryan ends up.
I forgot the camera cable at home in Utah, (to get the pictures from the camera to the computer) so I didn't want to blog until I had the pictures, sorry about the lag in posts.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

You really want to live in AK? That would be ok only for the next 5 years. Then you have to move back to UT!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to live in Alaska, silly Tawnya! (AR is Arkansas:))

A. Swensen said...

Go to Arkansas in the summer and let your skin melt off because of the humidity. We went last summer and I was sweating every second. I don't think a big yard is worth the sweat deluge.

Laurie said...

I think that sounds like an extremely logical idea. Don't listen to those other crazy comments!! :) You would put a pool in that huge yard, too, because you can afford it! Remember Shelbie's pool in the summer? All you remember is fun, not heat, right? That's the beauty of all the lakes and fishing rivers in AR! That's where you go in the summertime when it's hot. You just alternate gardening and swimming. Just ask Nathan and Alex-- they'll tell you.