The green and white bins are for paper and I am going to get things for them to slide on so they will fill the entire square. The colorful rug is also from Ikea- only $20! The one lonely big bin is waiting for its brothers and sisters (when I can afford to get 19 more) and I will put fabric on it (like I did on this lonely one), the same fabric as on the frames. The 2 empty boxes in between the paper bins are where these suitcases (see picture below) will go (again, when we can afford it-- hence "Phase I"):

The frames say "CREATE" and I put fabric on each frame (only $1 for each frame at Micheals).
Such a cute baby!
5 comments:
It looks so awesome! Now you can take a nap before Phase II. :) Tell Todd good job for putting them together. I hope you guys anchored them to the wall! :)
i love it!!! so awesome! just to let you know, hobby lobby has 50% off storage baskets right now... i got 2 for violet's nursery today. :) i can't wait to see it all finished!! the fabric looks AWESOME on those frames!
I really like the shelves. The frames are great. You are getting the playroom all setup.
Sure do love you,
Dad
Almost as adorable as Baby! :)
Wow I love it! I want one! Come decorate my house would you?
and what an adorable baby! Post a video please!!!!
Post a Comment