Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cute Kids Pictures

Here's Katherine all bundled up....thanks, Allison, for the coat!
The boys are scheming...they like to invent traps. Here's a trap they made and the pretend brownie is the bait. They had me test it out and when I took the brownie they pull the tape measure and I pretended to scream. Alex said, "It worked perfectly, Nathan."


A while back Alex got a big sucker with a big red bow on it and he took off the bow and gave it to me and said that I could use it for Baby (cute). So here she is in the cute bow Alex gave her. Have you ever seen anything so cute in your whole life?????




After she has a shower her hair gets really fuzzy so I tried to hairspray it down today.


Look at those beautiful (tired) blue eyes!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What'dya spray her fuzzy hair for... I LOVE her fuzzy hair! She looks fake, she's so cute!

Good trap boys!

Tawnya said...

Oh my gosh, she looks adorable. I wish I could hold her and squeeze her. She is so gosh darn dag gum golly cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!