We are such good dog owners! Ok, so maybe he's gotten 2 tickets for being loose and been on Craigslist a countless number of times, but he's a happy dog (when he's not in trouble).
Here's how we feed our dog: Just open the dog food bag. We used to have a dog dish for him, but I don't know what happened to it.

We do have a water bowl for him, but if he's upstairs and needs a drink, he jumps in the shower and waits for us to turn on the faucet to get a drink.
In the winter, this is how we give him a walk. When we say the word "carwalk" this is what he does:
Here's the "carwalk":
2 comments:
That is so cool. I want to go on a carwalk. I think he looks so graceful when he is running. He is a beautiful dog, even if Todd hates him.
Mila came in as I was watching the second carwalk video and said, "That's not allowed. . . . Maybe they hooked a leash to the rack on the top of the roof?"
She's a real law and order kind of gal.
Post a Comment