Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Of Signifigance Today

These are things of signifigance in my life today:

My favorite pair of jammie pants (now cutoffs) tore and are finally dead (I'll be posting information about the funeral later).

I am painting the downstairs, a project I started a year and a half ago. I painted the trim last night, and today I do the primer and paint! Color still undecided, but it will be painted today, even if I have to paint it purple.

It has been snowing non-stop here! It snowed all day yesterday, all night and still snowing now. There's a lot of snow.

My baby has the most irrisistably kissable cheeks ever. She is also very busy. She always is trying to grab at anything and everything. She has to always be playing with something. She is fascinated by the dog, but the dog has learned from the daycare that babies don't play nice, so if I put her by the dog so she can pet him, he flees. The other day we were throwing the ball to Rocket and she was laughing at him. She giggles a lot now but I can't get it on video because when I bring out the camera she is too fascinated by the camera.

It's really fun to watch my boys play together. While I was trying to not curse fixing the printer (is there such a thing as a good printer? One that doesn't break and works consistently??) so we could finish their history lesson, the boys were putting all of their stuffed animals (their stuffed animals are their best friends) on the chair and Nathan told me, "We have to pack up because the meteor is coming."

4 comments:

Todd said...

Did I ever mention that I LOVE my family?

Cheryl said...

Your kids' Christmas picture is way cute!!

Laurie said...

You need to consult someone before you start on the painting, so I don't have to come and fix 7 different wall coverings downstairs!! You know you're going to change your mind-- especially if you rush yourself. Someone stop her!!!!!!....

Tawnya said...

What cute boys, and girl. You just need a couple more to complete it. What about the twins?