Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The baby is a.....

To find out the gender of the baby, you have to answer a riddle. The first letter of the first name of the 22nd and 24th president of the US is either a "B" or a "G". Technically, it's his middle name, but you wouldn't know it. He was the only president to have two non-consecutive terms as president. He was president when Utah became a state.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a GIRL:)!!!! Yipee! Wahoo!

Anonymous said...

by the way, it was grover cleveland.

allie said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Keri said...

Congratulations!! So exciting & fun for Kate to have a sister!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you!! Girls are so much fun!

kdguice said...

waaaaahoooooooooo!!! SOOO glad katie-bug gets a sister and violet gets a girl cousin to play with!!! i'm so happy for you!

Diane Hopkins said...

Wonderful news!!! How fun! I'm so thrilled for you!!!

Angela Harman said...

yea! congrats!

Tawnya said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention I am excited?!!!!

Hannah said...

That's exciting! It will be fun to continue doing the girl thing. The only negative thing to having two girls and two boys consecutively is the competing!!! I hate that they always try to compete with each other! Every girl needs a sister, though! I'm so happy for you!

A. Swensen said...

Maybe you should name her Grover. Congrats!

Laurie said...

Yay for Abigail!!!!!!!!!