Day 2:
it's 3pm: the kids and I organized the toy closet, I swept and mopped the kitchen floor, cleaned off the counters, the boys wiped the table and chairs, the boys "cleaned" their room, and now I'm taking a break because I'm feeling a bit nauseaus (I hate that word...who can spell it?) and overwhlemed at cleaning this living room.
***
We cleaned the living room until 5 and got it mostly cleaned and then we all were just too tired to clean anymore. Now I'm exhausted.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nauseous. I didn't realize i was spelling it wrong for quite some time. I used to spell it nautious. It sounds like a word that should have a tious in it.
Good job on cleaning. Sorry about feeling sick though. :(
Nice background change!
I'm proud of you Kristie.If you need spelling lessons give me a call :)
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment