Our dumb camera is broken so I have no pictures of Christmas this year:(. But we had a great Christmas. My parents drove up here Christmas Eve night and suprised the boys Christmas morning. The boys got lots of presents and a Wii. They are probably the only kids who got math books in their stockings and were excited about it. Katherine got lots of things for her dollies and some jewlery and nail polish in her stocking. I got a new floor downstairs:). I am so happy. We also got a cheap used couch and loveseat until we can save up for a nice couch. It's fun to have my parents here. They are staying a whole week! I'm glad my dad got a new job so that he can have time off.
Before Christmas, we had fun with Tawnya and her family. The boys love playing with her boy Spencer. She is one of my best friends.
P.S. We ordered a new camera through Todd's work, but it hasn't gotten here yet.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Kristie, you are one of my very bestest friends too! I love you!
Post a Comment