Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Tribute to Katherine Lily

(Instead of using a bassinet, we put her in a doll crib when she was first born)


(I really love her face in this picture:)



Katherine Lily is my special girl. There are so many things I love about her in the short 4 months I have known her (on Earth:)). I am very much in love with this little ball of cuteness! Every day I look at her and say a silent prayer thanking Heavenly Father for my little girl he blessed us with. I love her little personality. She is so content all the time--very easy going. She likes to suck on her fingers, play with her feet and "talk" all the time. I love her smell-- milk and baby soap. I love her fuzzy hair after she gets a bath. I love to kiss her plump, soft, perfect cheeks. I love her big blue eyes. I love her little hands and the little baby movements they make. I love it when she gets frustrated and puts her hands behind her ears and squishes her cheeks with her arms and squeals--so funny! I love all the cute baby noises she makes. I love it when she gives me baby kisses (sucking on my face:)). I just melt when I look at her and she looks at me and gives me a big smile--a smile with her whole face. I love that she is snuggly. Sometimes she'll lay her head on me. At the ward Christmas party she was tired, so I tucked her head under my chin and she fell asleep instantly. She is very ticklish and we love to tickle her and hear her cute giggles. I love how she kicks her arms and legs around. She is such a joy to me and I'm having so much fun with her. She is such a sweet, beautiful girl! I love this little baby of mine!!!


1 comment:

Tawnya said...

It is so cute that you have her in a doll crib. SO CUTE!!