"Boys clean up the toys in the living room."
"Boys clean up the toys in the living room."
"Boys clean up the toys in the living room."
"Boys clean up the toys in the living room."
"Boys clean up the toys in the living room."
"BOYS CLEAN UP THE TOYS NOW!!!!!!"
"Boys put your shoes on."
"Boys put your shoes on."
"Boys put your shoes on."
"Boys put your shoes on."
"Boys put your shoes on."
"BOYS PUT YOUR SHOES ON NOW!!!!!"
5 comments:
Haha I know the feeling! It seems that as Erika gets older the less she listens to me!!
I love you. Sorry about your day. Call if you need.
Sounds a lot like my days!!!
Sorry about your day! Even with pen all over her face, Katie is still adorable!
I love being a grandparent:)
Bin there done that:)Well I guess mom has BTDT:)
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment