Thursday, January 8, 2009

Please Vote (2nd post of the day)

Ok, please vote again for Katherine's Easter dress (the apex of the year in buying cute clothes for your baby girl!) I have narrowed the selection to these:

polka dot: (add maybe flower headband)

pink roses: (add either flower headband, bonnet or hat)
blush pink:


What is your vote?

10 comments:

Todd said...

My vote is the Polka Dot - pending price information, of course :)

Rick said...

blush pink(the last one)

Love,
Dad

kdguice said...

polkadot for sure

Trent & Emily Davies said...

My vote is for the polka dot one...I love it! Girls are so much fun!!

Keri said...

Polka Dot

Tawnya said...

I like the polka dot also. SO CUTE!!

Laurie said...

Polka dot for me too. I love the pic of Nathan. It made for a great "I'm the man!" smile that you let him direct the shots, too. I love it! That will be a classic.

A. Swensen said...

Polka dot!!! Trust me--I have 2.5girls!

Rick said...

I guess I'm out voted:)

Dad

The Hall Family said...

My vote is the 1st one. You are so right about how important this is. Too quickly they grow up and won't wear what you want them to!