Sunday, May 24, 2009

oVERHEARD

Alex and Nathan were playing together and this is what they said:
Nathan: I have enough money to buy a baby!
Me: You're going to buy a baby??
Nathan: Yea! They're selling them for real cheap! $19!
Alex picks up Baby Katie and puts her in front of Nathan: Here's your baby!
Katie starts to whine.
Alex: Oh, we don't know how to take care of babies.
(I grab Baby Katie)

5 comments:

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick said...

She is worth more than $19... at least $25 maybe $26 :)

Dad

kdguice said...

i cannot WAIT to tell that story at both of their rehearsal dinners one day... :)

Laurie said...

That is so hilarious! I'm so glad you're writing this stuff down now. This is great!

Tawnya said...

That is so funny. I think that same thought every day..."Oh I don't know how to take care of a baby!" ;)