I signed the kids up for a fencing aka "sword fighting" class. It's once a week June 1-July 6.
Go ahead and call me a genius- The boys get $5 a week allowance, and I was trying to think of a way to encourage them to save. So, we decided that they have to pay 10% tithing, 20% savings for mission and college, and the rest they can spend. However, whatever they don't spend of that, we will match the next week. So, the more they save, the more money they get. We also decided to include them on our family finances. If we pay $100 a month more on our debts, and then when we pay off one debt we put the money we were paying on that debt toward the next one, we will have all debts (including our house) paid off in 15 years instead of 28, and save $86, 500. Go here and see how you can save, too!
3 comments:
we were watching a very serious scene on tv while i watched lady-bug-katie-bug suck on that apple, and brian wondered why i was laughing hysterically. too cute!!!! she's getting so big!!! not too much longer till her first birthday! whoa!
I like your genius debt pay off idea. I think you can pull it off :)
I can teach you to make the felt hair clips anytime. Let me know when you have a free evening without kids (because it takes some concentration without distraction). :)
Those are the cutest video's ever!!! I love Katherine with the apple! She is soooo cute! Way to go boys on the baseball. And I want to see pictures of fencing!
Post a Comment