Neighborhood one mile fun run for kids and family!
Friday July 3 at 10am
It's free!
start: 210 S 880 W
The route will be marked with chalk arrows and balloons.
Start training now!
(I wanted to do the run in Provo on July 4, but it would be $100 for the 4 of us, and it's at 7am. Any of you who know us would know that we would sleep through it. So we're doing our own for free! Please come!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun.
If I'm not there by the time it starts, then start without me :)
Love you,
dad
Why would it be $100 for your family to do the 5K? You weren't going to sign up the boys were you? That's a good idea to do your own, though!
I'll be there!
Post a Comment