Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oct. 9, 2008

I got this costume for Katherine Lily at Build-a-Bear!! It was a costume for the teddy bears:). http://www.buildabear.com/shop/productdetail.aspx?ProductSKU=13668&Category=HalloweenStuff&CallingPage=ProductSummary (I should've gotten the hot pink wig that goes with it...he he he). The legs weren't long enough so I just cut holes for her feet to go through and I'll just put some black socks on her. I was trying this on her in the store and I turned around and all three workers were watching me and laughing. They took a picture of her and put it on the wall in the store. I also got her a jean skirt from Build-a-Bear--just the right size.
Too Cute!

I couldn't decide which picture to post since they were all so adorable:




Pumpkin patch and maze:



A visit to the Great-Grandparents:


Grandpa is helping the boys pick grapes, plums, apples and pears from the backyard.





4 comments:

Rick said...

Too cute. Thanks for all the pics of the kids.

Love,
dad

Tawnya said...

She looks so cute. I thought she was going to be a monarch butterfly for halloween. Now what? She also looks adorable in her cute dress and red shoes. Is that a new carseat? I thought you had a blue one? Finally, very cute at grandma and grandpa's.

allie said...

I love all the Katie pictures! She's so adorable. She's definitely a mini todd (feminine version) with your eyes. So cute.

My fav part of the corn maze pics is the "No Smoking" sign. Ya, I guess that probably wouldn't be a good idea....

Kerry said...

those red shoes!! i love em!! her smile sure is contagious. pretty little princess!! and famous, now, too, to have her picture at build-a-bear. :)