Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tidbits

We went to Cornbelly's, a Halloween/Harvest carnival type place:


Here is Alex at Cornbelly's in the corn kernel box:

Todd made these cute things for us for family time: (I have the best husband ever)
Todd wouldn't let me take a picture of him, but I got this one: (he's so gorgeous!)
Our dog Rocket: (he's a good dog, despite what Todd says!)
Our happy baby who is wiggling and talking a lot now:
We made our "award winning Halloween cake" yesterday and Nathan is happy!

Todd and I met with a landscaper to discuss exchanging a sprinkler system for a website. It looks promising! We are going to meet either Friday or next week again to go over details. It sounds like he'll do it...keep your fingers crossed!


We now have a rule that the boys can earn Super Cow time by reading 1 book for every 15 minutes of computer time. The next day the boys came down with a stack of books. It's worked out well. They are reading a ton. This week they both got new books with their allowance money.


Today Nathan was talking to Baby and said in his silly voice, "You know where strength is? Strength is right here!" (pointing to himself)....really crazy kid!

Alex is really proud of his blog. I told him maybe Santa can bring him a camera for Christmas. He thought that was funny. He thought Santa could just brings toys, not electronics! He said, "So he could bring us a new TV, or a puppy, or..." Then he asked Nathan, "Do you want a new TV?" Now that he has made this new discovery, his letter to Santa this year may be a little different than last year...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Takes after his Mommy!

Tawnya said...

I love that you keep such a good blog. I need to take some lessons from you. I like the picture of Todd. he looks like he is losing weight. Way to go Todd!!

Love you, can't wait to see you tomorrow.