Monday, October 6, 2008

Oct. 6, 2008

When Baby's pacifier comes out of her mouth, she immediately puts her hand in her mouth:




I wanted to write about a normal day:

We got up at 9am and had cereal for breakfast. Then we did scripture study, reading time (they read books to me) and then handwriting:
The topic was "what I learned from Conference." This is Nathan's and says "I learned I can do hard things and with the help of God I can do all things. Nathan
Alex's says "I learned that I can help everybody," and a picture of a split table, Oct. 6, 2008, Alex Carlson (on "everybody" he drew explosions)
Then math and phonics, Nathan and Alex separately. Then we had wheat and veggie pizza for lunch, apples and peaches for snack. After lunch I did a load of dishes and a load of laundry. Then we did history (their favorite) and went to Saudia Arabia. Then we did art and language arts. Then we went for a walk with the dog because we needed to get out for a while, and it was a beautiful cool fall day. Then Todd came home and we ate potato cheese soup he made yesterday. Todd turned on Food Network and the boys played Super Cow on the computer for a while. Then I read some Geronimo Silton to them, a chapter book they love. It's a series and so right now we're reading a Halloween one. Then we decided to go to bed early. I told the boys if they got out of bed, no computer tomorrow. So after I went in my room, I heard them jumping on their beds. It's now 11pm and I can't sleep, even though I was tired all day, and the boys are STILL awake!! Though still in their beds:)

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

You are great. You really inspire me to be better. I love you.

By the by, you said you wanted to read some funny blogs. On my blog page under Logan Amigos, Look at "Chris and Amber" and "Luis and Camille". They are both hilarious. They were both in my old ward and they are a crackup.

Love ya!!

Laurie said...

Sounds like a perfect day! I wish we could've been there with you.

Tawnya said...

No, I still think she looks like you.