Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Super Cow Must DIE!

The boys are WAY TOO into this computer game called Super Cow. Today they "forgot" to eat, they stopped talking, and Alex pooped his pants (I'm actually not even kidding). I tried to play it once the other day and Alex had a panic attack because I didn't get jumping power and I was also going to die. I think we'll not play it for a while...

Here they are playing Super Cow:


Todd made sugar cookies from scratch so the boys could decorate Halloween cookies. He's such a great dad and husband:



Here is our dumb dog, and I think that dribble on his nose is potty water.



My dad just called and said Mom is coming to visit for Halloween!!! Yea!! (Allison made this:) It says "I can stay up all night with newborns, do laundry, change diapers, potty train, cook, garden AND, I don't even need sleep!" So true!

Here is Katherine Lily the Beautiful:

4 comments:

allie said...

I'm still laughing about your comments about Super Cow. :) Funny. Dallin got too obsessed with computer games, so now he only gets to play on Friday nights & Saturdays, and that's helped. Katie looks so adorable!

Jed said...

It really is so true about your mom. Baby does look adorable. I love her cute outfits. Thank you for updating your blog! :)

Jed said...

That was me, Tawnya by the way.

Laurie said...

That was one hilarious blog! I have obsessed over things so much that I forget to eat and don't talk. I think I need to go to a therapist or something to get help now before I get to the next step of pooping in my pants.

Katie is so dang adorable, I can't wait to see her again! I'll have to brush up on Super Cow before I come so I at least have the vocabulary, huh?