Ok, I thought of 6 quirks that I could post in a public place:)
1. I'm a sucker for books, especially kids books. I like to read kids books:). I admit we get the Friend magazine mostly for me. Ialso recommend the Highlights magazine. "Ask Arizona" always has good advice. And I even bought some American girl books for me to read. I love reading books to the boys, too. As for adult books, get me the cliff notes. Though I do like info books, but usually I buy them and skim it instead of reading it.
2. I must ALWAYS take a shower after cleaning the bathrooms (either that or get TB and tetnus shots)
3. I like to call my parents after midnight:)
4. I hate to answer my phone but check my email a bazillion times a day. (take note)
5. Last night I dreamed I gave birth to a crocodile.
6. Todd and my Dad said that I don't think outside the box; for me, there is no box. I'm kind of wierd, really.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Kristie. Love you.
Post a Comment