Thursday, November 20, 2008

My favorite book

I got this book and thought I'd read a little before I went to bed last night. At 6:30am, I finished all 300 pages. This is definitely my favorite book (well, sharing it with Harry Potter). I like stories (books and movies) that are about the simple joys and sorrows of life. Little Women is my favorite movie, also Fried Green Tomatoes. Maybe that's also why I like to read blogs.
Kerry, mom and dad---you MUST read this!!
P.S. I thought this was funny: Under Acknowledgments it reads: [Marley]'d be happy to know that his debt for all the shredded mattresses, gouged drywall, and swallowed valuables is now officially satisfied in full. :)

2 comments:

kdguice said...

i thought i'd go to walmart tonight for dinner groceries, but i was in a hurry, so i went to kroger (no books). i PROMISE i'll get it tomorrow. the cover looks ADORABLE!!! i can't wait to read it. love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

I'm reading it at 1:30am while I'm waiting for the bread to bake. :) Are we two peas in a pod or what? Hope I can wake up for work tomorrow.