TV shows I like to watch:
Dinosaurs movie, Shark commercials, Diego, and I like computer games: SuperCow and Diego's Dinosaurs
Books I like:
Terrible Tyrannosaurs, Ocean Facts, Bubble Bubble by Mercer Mayer
Things that happened yesterday:
I went on a hike in the mountains yesterday, I got a sucker at Sundance, I'm funny and I cry a lot
Favorite Places to eat:
Bajio, Donut place, McDonald's, only Sesame Chicken at Tsing Tao
Things I'm looking forward to:
going to the dinosaur museum, going to "walking with dinosaurs" on a date with Daddy in January http://www.dinosaurlive.com/, having a pillow fight with nana, playing with Rocket, going to Jumping Jacks
Things on my wish list:
that you would love me more (oh, I'm about to cry!), that I could ride on a T-Rex
Things I am happy about right now:
playing with baby Katie, playing with Rocket doggy, playing with nana, that there's a storm because I like to look at lightning, that I'm with you right now and nana too
My favorite toys that I'm going to get (category made up by Nathan):("I don't know which one I'm going to say first") shark and T-Rex toys, Supercow, a jack-o-lantern I can sleep with
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment