Friday, November 28, 2008

make that 4 posts today...

We went shopping today, Todd and I and the kids, and I got to look in the GIRL section of Toys R Us!!!!!! I am really SO excited about that and that I think Santa might bring Baby Katherine this very cute and snuggly doll: (I'm so excited even writing this post)



P.S. I am miffed about something. The boys like to cook like their daddy, but all the cooking toys in the stores are all pink and girly! Don't they know that cooking can be for BOYS too?? There's a cupcake maker called "girl gourmet" that they want but they don't like that it's pink and says "girl" on it. There's an Easy Bake Oven they want, though, that's more gender neutral.

Cooking with Daddy July 2004


Cooking with Daddy still Jan. 2008

1 comment:

kdguice said...

look at foodnetwork.com. maybe they have more stuff for boys. i bet an online search will prove better than stores. poor little chefs. :)