8 TV Shows I like:
House
espn
cnn
just about anything on the history channel
Law and Order
Thats it
8 Movies I like:
Fried Green Tomatoes
Mr Hollands opus
the notebook
The greatest game
Rudy
Ray
Praire home companion
Les Miserables
8 Favorite Books:
Any 8 woodworking books
8 things that happened yesterday:
Watched the Texas/ Texas Tech game
Worked in the shop
cleaned the pee off the floor from taco bell(little dog)
Made home made soup
Talked to my HPP
Watered the pots
slept very well
showered
(I was home alone-not much going on)
8 favorite places to eat:
Roof
ruby tuesdays
Mexican
Moes
jack in the box :)(inside joke)
Peabody hotel
Kerrys dinner
Todds dinner
Allison's dinner
8 things I'm looking forward to:
Hpp coming home
Retirement
seeing everyone at Christmas
Travel with my HPP
Thanksgiving
my next woodworking project
cutting down my next big walnut tree
my next grandchild
8 things on my wish list:
That my family is safe and happy
If my family is safe and happy not much else I need.Well maybe a bigger shop
8 things I'm happy about right now:
My kids
My wife
if the first two are good than the rest is icing on the cake
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment