Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ryan's 8 things

8 TV shows I like:
Lost
24
House
49ers games
CNN
NFL Live
MLB tonight
Colbert Report

8 Movies I like:
Rudy
Cinderella Man
Back to the Future
Glory
Pursuit of Happiness
Dumb and Dumber
The prestige
Dan in Real Life

8 Favorite Books
(the last 8 books I remember reading)
1776
Brevisima relacion de la destuccion de las indias
The Four Voyages of Christopher Columbus
Book of Mormon
The New Testament
A Painted House
The Street Lawyer
Jesus the Christ

8 Things that I did yesterday:
Gave a biology review for the class I TA for
Did neuroscience research
slept in with Shannon
went to Sundance with Shannon, Mom, Kristie, Todd and the kids
watched an episode of House with Shannon
went to WalMart
Did Calculus homework
went to bed

8 favorite places to eat:
Zupas
Cafe Rio
the Roof
Olive Garden
Carrabas
PF Chang's
Ruth's Chris
Shannon's food (especially her spaghetti)

8 things I'm looking forward to:
getting into med school
getting out of med school
having kids
having money to travel
seeing the 49ers win the superbowl
seeing the giants win the series
moving out of our apartment
Christmas break

8 Things on my wish list:
I wish I could travel all over the world
I wish I had time to learn another language
I wish I could go to the superbowl/world series that the 49ers/Giants are going to win with Dad (and by the time that happens with my future sons)
I wish I could live in another country for a couple years
I wish I could fly
I wish I played in teh NFL
I wish I had a billion dollars
I wish I had a photographic memory

8 things I am happy about right now:
that I get to be married to Shannon
that I have a great family
that I am able to get an education
that I have good health
that even though we're poor me and Shannon still have a ton of fun together
that Mom took everyone out to dinner last night
that I got a 99% on my Spanish test
that I'm playing Settlers and eating Todd's eclairs right now

No comments: