It's a little big because the smallest size they had was 18 months, but that just means she'll be able to wear it for a while.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Boutique
I went to the boutique to say hi to Judy, and, well, I did look around too. I couldn't help it! There were bows, bracelets, tutus, etc etc everywhere!! Well, Todd was SO SO sweet to give me $20 to spend there, so I got Baby Katherine a nightgown and matching ones for Chloe and Halle (but Halle's is purple) that are SO cute and very feminine. Baby likes to eat hers:


It's a little big because the smallest size they had was 18 months, but that just means she'll be able to wear it for a while.
It's a little big because the smallest size they had was 18 months, but that just means she'll be able to wear it for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are some cute pics of Katie!!!
Love you,
Dad
Such good smiles! So adorable!
SOOOO Cute!
Post a Comment