Thursday, November 13, 2008

my adorable boys

Nathan spends 99% of his awake time running around the house pretend fighting and making blow up noises. Yesterday I asked what he was playing and he said he was fighting up bad guys. I asked what they looked like and he said that all the bad guys he fights are always all black except white in their pockets.




Just now Alex and Nathan were playing upstairs with Rocket (while I read blogs...I love blogs). Alex said that Rocket was a big mosquito and it bit them and they were 1,000 feet sick.

The Mosquito:

4 comments:

Todd said...

Swat the mosquito for me ...

Anonymous said...

nice one, todd:)

Laurie said...

I must say, that was pretty good, Todd. :)

Tawnya said...

I noticed your background didn't stay thanksgiving for long...You just can't help it, you LOVE Christmas. Are your decorations up yet?